Closet Shelving Systems I Want To Install A Wall Shelving System In My Kids Toy Closet. Like The Elfa System But Too Expensive. Ideas?

I want to install a wall shelving system in my kids toy closet. Like the Elfa System but too expensive. Ideas? - closet shelving systems

Oh can state clearly that I have to add more information. Well, I like the Elfa system retail store containers, but it is about $ 600. All that is 4 columns and shelves. It is 72in x 8 meters. Where can I get something similar for less money. I looked online, but is short in parentheses. In addition, must be purchased separately I'm afraid that the shelves may be the right person. I want to hang onto the shelves on the street. I would particularly storage of games, puzzles and lots of Lego (that I intend to) in containers on shelves. Thank you very much.

4 comments:

Bandett said...

They sell the kinds of stores Home Depot and Lowes, Google on their websites. and the Google website - "Rules" platform as a "platform surveillance equipment on the site, enter Lowes Item # 107,717 and # 107,837

Queenie said...

I suggest going to Ikea.com. From there, you go to IKEA for the children, and then click to choose the furniture for storage and system TROFAST. If this is not what you are looking for I would go to an IKEA, or request a catalog with lots of storage solutions.

mtnglo said...

In addition, I propose that IKEA, but try:
http://www.stacksandstacks.com/wooden-cl ...

Nattitud... said...

Would be profitable, a shelf of books that do not fit in department

Post a Comment