Mexican Coffee Table What Type Of Catch/latch Is This?

What type of catch/latch is this? - mexican coffee table

I try to make my own Mexican / Dresser Style Crown timber. I bought a simple and affordable storage box wood I think of dark oak stain, and I'll buy the pieces to make it look a bit rustic and decorative hinges, etc.

However, I want something tied to his chest before to keep - like the attached picture - I do not know what it's called - can someone tell me the name or type?

http://www.unitedinteriors.co.uk/ekmps/s ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a strap hinge. Google "Wild West" hardware "seems to be that you need.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a strap hinge. Google "Wild West" hardware "seems to be that you need.
Good luck!

Post a Comment