Dvd Recorder Vhs Player One Touch Easy I Have A DishNetwork DVR And I Want To Record DVR Shows Onto VHS Tapes Using A Toshiba DVD/VHS Player/Recorder?

I have a DishNetwork DVR and I want to record DVR shows onto VHS tapes using a Toshiba DVD/VHS Player/Recorder? - dvd recorder vhs player one touch easy

I have a Toshiba DVD / VHS player / recorder, and I want my DVR to record programming Onton VHS tapes of my Dish Network DVR. I have a composite cable (red, white, yellow) and the DVR and video are on the same channel (3). I am sure that the DVR and video are connected to each other the right way, because if I make an appointment to play and try to save DVR, DVD recorder only records a "white" no signal screen. I need to get the video which shows what the DVR record. I have the composite cable that came from my DVR for the "entry" on the back of the VCR. My TV works so you can see the TV to AV Switch, television, where I and my DVR-AV, where I see my video, so I think to be able to save my DVR recorder to

0 comments:

Post a Comment