Dark Brown Poop And Missed Period I'm Confused...dark Brown Discharge, Unprotected Sex, Answers Please?

I'm confused...dark brown discharge, unprotected sex, answers please? - dark brown poop and missed period

I am 17 and on the pill for almost a year. In the past month (March) will not take because I could not afford to fill my own. Throughout the month, my friend and I had unprotected sex (stupid I know ...) almost every day with the withdrawal method. I get my period at the beginning of each month, but my last period was not (I guess because I was not taking the pill, before Jesus Christ throughout the month, and my body is confused). After I took my game and now I'm back on the pill. About a week or two ago my friend and I had a bit (we are the children ... stupid I know) and it was without a condom. So then there was a strong fish odor out of my vagina. It took several days and couldOdor through my clothes were so strong. I had cramps accompanied by the smell, which are still available. It's like I have my period, but I am not. Last week, when we had sex I went to the bathroom and noticed a little blood. After that I have with dark brown and the flow of menstruation. Discharge almost looks like shit (gross) and has no smell. I missed 2 SHPT few days after my period (about 3 weeks) and if it was negative. I also have a detection kits Vagisil check for an infection and was normal.
I have no idea what was going on and I said to my friend, we need to make a use of condoms. I feel stupid and a little scary if someone could me some ANSWERS I'd be very happy.

2 comments:

baby(: said...

so that each rnot stupid baby will do, what to do, but now is the Abu dischare and the smell you need to go to doc. I know you probably should Wana, but. If your afraid to find his parents went to the chapel, which expects from her father. that's not really normal, and perhaps it, you'll never know, unless that is you or your doctor .. luckk good.

Pippa said...

I invite you to a pregnancy test

Post a Comment